Mary Street, 2014
- The seemingly impossible task (when the building covers the whole site) of creating a recreational place outdoors for the owner to relax in and for the kids to play in.
- Overcame the problem of not being able to extend outwards by going skywards.
- The roof was removed and replaced by a generous deck which provided a magnificent vista including a breathtaking view of city lights.
- A BBQ was added to complete a perfect outdoor entertaining area.
- The space was fully weatherproofed and accessed via a beautiful hardwood timber stairway.
- This design avoided the need to sell and move from the area the owners had grown to love prior to starting their family.